Sunday, September 29, 2013

I did it!  WAHOO!  I finally started a BLOG!  Okay, okay...no big deal, right?!?  Well for me this is like a MAJOR milestone! The neurotic girl in me had to start at the PERFECT moment.  First, it was going to be after I got married (this came and went), then when my precious Emery came into our lives, then after her first birthday...fast forward five years and two precious babies later and here I am...FINALLY!  My little family is embarking on the new, exciting, scary, adventure of home building!  We packed our little behinds up and moved on out to Gardner, KS!  Hope they're ready for us...

I'm sure no one will really care about whether or not I choose dark cabinetry or white, or if I loose sleep over picking paint colors...BUT I want to document this experience (the good, bad, and the ugly), and all of the other experiences my little family will live throughout this new chapter in our lives!

I can already feel the tiny details of my life slipping away into the corners of my mind (must be mommy brain :-D).  Hopefully this blog will help me remember...a way to look back and hold onto the present...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jessie! I can't wait to read about your adventures. Love you!

    ReplyDelete